- Everyone must maintain social distancing (6 feet apart)
- Only 1 person in the fitting bay at a time
- Always wear a mask
- All clubs will be disinfected between each fitting
Please understand we must enforce these rules so that we are able to keep everyone safe and stay open.
Green Valley Ranch does have a dress code so please make sure you are in golf attire ( No Denim)
- Date Chosen
- Next Available
- Club Fitter
· All fittings are achieved by hitting balls outside. We believe watching ball flight is fundamentally important to a proper fitting. Today’s launch monitors are good but hitting balls into a net, while relying on calculated data, does not allow us to visually verify results. Golf is played outdoors – not in a simulator.
· We offer many shafts that are not available through most OEM’s.
· Once the proper shaft has been determined, a unique fitting system allows us to test that exact shaft in all iron head options to give us a true comparison.
· All clubs are built in-house, by our club builders, with a combined 38 years’ experience, to ensure build quality and exact specifications.
· Up to ½ of the fitting fee is credited towards a purchase
We offer many OEM’s including but not limited to:Callaway, TaylorMade, Miura, Cleveland, Srixon, Mizuno, Tour Edge, Fujikura, True Temper, KBS and Rifle. We are a certified True Temper Performance Fitting Center. Our relationship with True Temper affords us the ability to provide Tour Issue Dynamic Gold and Project X shafts that are only produced on a very limited basis.